The Big Picture...

I've always had a knack for being able to take the occasional good snap shot (haven't most of us?). However I want to take my photography to the 'next level' so I've set myself a goal: mastering property photography.
This blog shares my journey along my way to mastery of property photography, from the outset to where I am now, and gives you the opportunity to get involved too.

Project Status...

Project 52 AU (a project by Evan Walters to photograph 52 Canberra-region properties in 52 weeks) is currently in "pre-season" status and kicks off September 1, 2009.
I am quickly running out of rooms in my own home to photograph. If you have access to a presentable property in the Canberra region I need your help. I'd love to photograph your property for you. Please contact me.

My first ever real estate photo!

Please excuse the large size of these photos, they are the JPGs that came directly off the camera's memory card, I haven't edited these at all (update: apparently flickr resizes these automatically, that's pretty cool!).

This is the photo I was talking about in my previous post. I think I've taken better photos than this since but everyone has to have a starting point.

The perspective of this photo really does make me feel rather ill.

You can view the rest of my first photo shoot photos here (WARNING: they are all large images, you have been warned *smile*):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/project52au/

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

arwen's nursery : canberra property photography

my home theater entertainment room

confused weather

kitchen

master bedroom

twilight shot

living room

home cinema