The Big Picture...

I've always had a knack for being able to take the occasional good snap shot (haven't most of us?). However I want to take my photography to the 'next level' so I've set myself a goal: mastering property photography.
This blog shares my journey along my way to mastery of property photography, from the outset to where I am now, and gives you the opportunity to get involved too.

Project Status...

Project 52 AU (a project by Evan Walters to photograph 52 Canberra-region properties in 52 weeks) is currently in "pre-season" status and kicks off September 1, 2009.
I am quickly running out of rooms in my own home to photograph. If you have access to a presentable property in the Canberra region I need your help. I'd love to photograph your property for you. Please contact me.

Big Picture Thoughts on Who...

Who
My real estate photography set up and I.
Your home and yourself.

Who am I (I'll try and keep it relevant)
* I am Evan Walters
* 30 year old guy
* I live in Canberra
* I am married to Gwen and we are currently living a child-free life (but trying)
* I have ten years experience in IT (I am a total geek too)
* I have had an interest in small business marketing for around five years
* I've always had an interest in photography (I get that from my great uncle Alf, who dabbled in commercial photography)

Update #1: Please note that I am a hobbyist, not a professional photographer. I do not have an ABN and I do not have my own insurances.


Whats my setup
* Nikon DSLR
* Sigma wide angle lens
* Nikon flash gun
* Tripod (coming soon)

You
* You live somewhere (in your home)
* You want photos taken of your home (you don't have to justify your reasons to me)
* You must not have a commercial interest (2 home photo shoot limit applies)
* You should live within a one hour drive of Canberra (if you aren't contact me anyway, we may be able to sort something out)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

arwen's nursery : canberra property photography

my home theater entertainment room

confused weather

kitchen

master bedroom

twilight shot

living room

home cinema