The Big Picture...

I've always had a knack for being able to take the occasional good snap shot (haven't most of us?). However I want to take my photography to the 'next level' so I've set myself a goal: mastering property photography.
This blog shares my journey along my way to mastery of property photography, from the outset to where I am now, and gives you the opportunity to get involved too.

Project Status...

Project 52 AU (a project by Evan Walters to photograph 52 Canberra-region properties in 52 weeks) is currently in "pre-season" status and kicks off September 1, 2009.
I am quickly running out of rooms in my own home to photograph. If you have access to a presentable property in the Canberra region I need your help. I'd love to photograph your property for you. Please contact me.

My first photo shoot - now edited

After all the confusion earlier this week regarding what software to use when (and just as importantly why), I think I've got my head around it, so I've uploaded some edited photos for some comments (please leave me your comments).

This photo did not even make the cut in my unedited selection, and yet I think this is now my favourite shot and shows the most promise of all (not that its perfect, there's still much room for improvement). I guess it goes to show you can't judge a photo by how it looks in the camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

arwen's nursery : canberra property photography

my home theater entertainment room

confused weather

kitchen

master bedroom

twilight shot

living room

home cinema