The Big Picture...

I've always had a knack for being able to take the occasional good snap shot (haven't most of us?). However I want to take my photography to the 'next level' so I've set myself a goal: mastering property photography.
This blog shares my journey along my way to mastery of property photography, from the outset to where I am now, and gives you the opportunity to get involved too.

Project Status...

Project 52 AU (a project by Evan Walters to photograph 52 Canberra-region properties in 52 weeks) is currently in "pre-season" status and kicks off September 1, 2009.
I am quickly running out of rooms in my own home to photograph. If you have access to a presentable property in the Canberra region I need your help. I'd love to photograph your property for you. Please contact me.

Big Picture Thoughts on When...

The way I see it, this has to be the easiest aspect of this project.

September 1 2009 until September 1 2010, unless completed earlier.

I can see a problem with what I just said. "Unless completed earlier". How will I know when the challenge has been completed? Is it after 52 homes or 52 weeks? I think I'll worry about this when the time comes.

"Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year - and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!" - Anthony Robbins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

arwen's nursery : canberra property photography

my home theater entertainment room

confused weather

kitchen

master bedroom

twilight shot

living room

home cinema